Amplifier for Tekton speakers

I am looking for a tube amplifier to mate with Tekton Lore. Anyone has a successful story with your amp and Tekton Lore or similar?

My music tastes 80% with pop and easy listening jazz/soft rock.

Any directions or suggestions are appreciated.
nguyen787
10-19-12: Nguyen787
I read somewhere said Tekton Lore are no cross-over design. Is it true? How can a 10" drive and a tweeter without a cross-over? This is intriguing.
What some manufacturers do is run the main driver full range, and simply a capacitor (or other simple network to balance levels) before the tweeter to keep low frequency singal from blowing it up. My Tekton Katz Meow are like this I believe, from visually looking at the XO.

I also owned Tekton Lores for a while (great speakers, only sold because I started building my speakers). They have a pretty standard crossover (3 caps, 2 coils, 2 resistors).
Finsup,
The Red Wine was so lifeless in my friends system that he had to bring it to mine to make sure of what he was hearing was correct.
Once put in my system, it just confirmed that the amp has no liveliness. No dynamics, no attack. His other amps had all of the things listed and mine also had it all.
But the Red Wine Signature 15 is lifeless. Very boring to listen to.
I'm running my Lores with a HEED Obelisk Si w/ X2 power supply and couldn't be happier. Highly musical, with great bass, dynamics, and PRaT. Best of both worlds imho.
So at this stage it still seems most prefer valves with their Tekton's. Interesting!
Sophia Electric 91-01 300B monos have amazing dynamics, great high and low frequency extension and bass impact. These amps can rock - or "Pop" in your case. Listening to electronica as I write, actually. Plus they don't cost oodles. I purchased them as a step towards a low wattage tube system. until I can afford more efficient speakers, they surprisingly drive my Rega R5's (89dB/6ohm) nicely with only 8 watts. Using a Shindo Aurieges pre-amp by the way.