Rogue Cronus an upgrade over the PrimaLuna PL1?

Have the PrimaLuna Prologue One as my first go with a tube amp. Like most everything about the Prologue One but always looking to try something new and move forward on the upgrade path.

Would the Rogue Cronus be a move up? Specs seem to indicate it would be.

Speakers are Spendor SP7/1, majority of listening is from my iMac via USB, to a V-Link then optical to PS Audio DLIII and on to integrated input.
stevensctt
OR a Jadis Orchestra, which isn't that easy to find either... but a wonderful int amp that will make you happy. Tonally exactly what you are looking for I think.
Dhcod - Thanks for the suggestion. Any personal comparison of the Jadis to the Prologue 1 or CAV50?
I doubt an Orchestra would do it, but if you can roll the output tubes to KT-88s get the current Genelex from Jim McShane on Audio Asylum Tube Asylum. He also has a Russian 6L6 which is called something like the 6PSE3 he has retubed tons of amps. He will give you honest advice. No affiliation etc.
I imagine a Manley Stingray might be another option you should consider. I have not heard one but they seem to be popular.