1 preamp out to a 2nd preamp in any harm?

I have two preamps and would like to run the feed from one preamp to the input section of the second preamp and from there to a monoblock amp to drive a subwoofer. I do not know if there is potential damage to any of the equipment by doing this. Or is it better to get two y out from the cd player with a feed to each preamp?
luked
Post removed 
I want to run a mono signal through the one preamp to a solid state 300 watt monoblock and then to the sub and from there to all the woofers in my other speakers. With the other preamp I will send the signal through a tube amp to the mids and tweeters. I like the sound of solid state in the bass and tube in the mid/tweeter range. Just don't want to destroy anything in the process.
I like the KISS principal myself but whatever floats your boat. The more things you put in the reproduction chain the farther it will be from the original sound but if that does not bother you go ahead.
I think what you want is very common and one solution is to use Y connectors on a single preamp's main outs with one leg of each going to 2 different amps. That would be less likely to distort your distortion in chaining preamps.