Good amp match for vinatge Vandersteen 2C's?

I recently bought a pair of these in great condition. I'm finding the treble a little on the soft/warm side. Any amp suggestions that will help balance out the sound? I'm thinking Bryston.
robertsong
Current Vandersteen 2 Sig 2's mated with Quicksilver amps is a great match as it was some 25 years ago...The older 2c's were less detailed in the mid and top end.
25 years later current issue uses the 5a tweeter and now a newer mid range driver futher improves the long evolution of the model 2 Steen....
The first time I heard the 2C was with a very early set of our amps. They were revealing and musical- no troubles making bass either. We did several shows with Vandersteen speakers, using our smaller amps. One time Richard came into our room to check it out; he commented that our sound was better than what he was getting in his room, which was playing McCormack if memory serves. Both rooms had Sound Anchor stands for the speakers.

So if our little M-60 can drive them, they are an easy load and definitely do favor tubes. But they do have an impedance curve that allows transistors as well.
I'm not sure why, but it sometimes seems that some folks think that Vandersteens are not tube friendly, which is curious given how often they were shown with ARC in the early days -- and Richard owned Quicksilvers (still may). I wonder if it is sometimes confused with another famous 1st order xover, phase and time coherent speakers that really are not very tube friendly.
Rather than the load, I think the sonic signature of the Vandersteens: ripe bass, a bit of a peak in the lower treble and rolled off high end, resembles classic tube amp sound, which might suggest that one might want to avoid doubling up on those characteristics. I think the classic "High Definition" sound of the Audio Research amps are bit different than is typically found on many other tube amps. To be fair, the forward upper bass through mid-range often found on tube amps, can compliment the somewhat laid back sound of the Vandersteen's in that frequency range, more so than the typical withdrawn mid-range of many ss amps. Which is why, and please forgive me if I repeat this again, I think the somewhat unusual forward mid-range ss McCormack amps might work so well with the Vandersteens.
Ah, I do miss the Audiogon edit function!
Another thing to consider is that we're talking about an older pair of Vandersteens here. Tube amps usually cost more than ss amps. I don't think it would be prudent to spend a lot of money on amplification in this instance.