Looking to match an integrated amp to B&W PM1 or..

I am going to be buying a B&W PM1 or CM9 for my living room. The integrated amplifiers I am looking at are Rotel, Roksan Caspian M2, Krell S-300i and maybe Naim. Can someone help me with some options that have traditionally been good pairings for B&W's?

Prices from what I have seen:

Krell S-300i $2,000
Roksan Caspian $2,500
Not sure about the rest.

Thanks!
Jeff
jeffatus
if i was going to get a new integrated i would definitly call decaware and ask the owner what he thinks. may not be what you are after but it would be interesting to hear that combination.
Of the choices you have listed, the Caspian is by far the best. That particular Krell is not well regarded. I would avoid it.
How about the Rotel's? I heard they always match well with B&W's since the Rotel's are used at the B&W factory for testing. That would sure help my bank account as well.

Other amps are Classe' since they are carried at my local store and I might get a good deal to buy them together.

I don't know if this helps, but with my previous system, I loved the excellent midrange and taught base, but missed good high end treble detail (Dynaudio Contours). When I listened to a CM5 demo, I was shocked at how nice and detailed the treble was. I can't wait for the PM1 demo, it should be much better.

I guess the bottom line is that I prefer to stay away from an analytical system. I like open, airy, mid range; detailed high's for classical; and tight base for rock.