Rega Brio R vs Wyred or Bel Canto

i have been downsizing my system due to space and some financial constraints. Currently using a Rega Brio R with a Rega DAC and a Schiit Audio headphone amp. Speakers are Harbeth mini monitors. Is switching to the New wyred4sound all in one amp/dac/headphone integrated or the Bel Canto all in one an upgrade from what i am using ? will be able to condense 3 pieces of equipment into one and sell off the others. Not sure if its worth it though if i am not making some improvement.
panu21
I auditioned the vandersteens a few years back against the Gallo and Quad (small floorstanders forget the model #) and loved the vandersteens but they just wouldnt fit in the room. still regret that i couldnt make that purchase. I would concentrate on amplifaicationif u like those speakers . u would need to spend alot more to significantly improve on those.
Anonymoustao - I'm also a Vandy fan, but definitely look into Harbeths - a lot of guys end their upgrade search with these speakers - I have some P3's and I love 'em.
Zkzpb8 -- not that i am getting the itch ,but what amp are u using with your P3s ?
Panu21
We have been listing to the new Rega Brio R play great music all day on the New Vandersteen 1CIs and can share with you this level of performance is not ordanary.
For 895 with phono remote and Made in UK it should raise many Eybrows.
Enjoy
JohnnyR
Drop,

I know this is a bit late but I have the MH a15.2 and it doesn't have any pre outs. There is something called a line out but it is really a tape out because it is a fixed output where you can't control the volume. The way it is set up now if you try to use a powered sub with some bookshelves, you would have to keep adjusting the woofer volume and the Int. amp. volume independently.