Creek Destiny -- Maggies?

Hi all. The amp I've been using to drive Magnepan IIIs has died and I'm not sure I will be able to get it repaired (importer is out of business and I understand no one can get parts). Of all the amps I might be able to afford used, the Destiny seems most interesting. However it's only putting out 180 watts at 4 ohms, which seems pretty borderline. Anyone have any experience with this combination? Thoughts? Thanks.
secretguy
I spent many a happy year listening to my MGIIIs with the venerable Aragon 4004 MKII. Seems like there's always a couple for sale here, and they hold their value if you want to swap in the future.
I hope you get it going !
Maggies are the only speaker where I think raw power is the primary consideration.
The Cambridge 840 puts 200w at 4ohms, a nice choice...in case you decide to buy another. :)
Thanks for all the suggestions. A shop here offered to let me take home an 840 to try. My first preference is to fix my current amp, so I will wait and see what this guy thinks. If he can't do anything, I'll be checking out all the recommendations!