Does Aesthetix calypso match with Krell 200s pow?

I now want to change my pre amp, but a lot of pre amp in my intend to choose. So, could u ple help me to correct me with aesthetix calypso pre. Or Krell KRC 3? My system: 803s B&W speaker, Wadia 830 CD, Krell ksa 200s pow amp,...
offline69
This would be good to know as the Calypso/200s are at a resonable price range.Has anyone tried this combo with results?
thanks
I tried the Calypso with my 700cx. It sounded good but not as good as the PCA-2 by PS Audio which I bought. I preferred the dynamics of the PCA and the flexibility.
i have Aesthetix Calypso with FPB600, so good that i have ordered Aesthetix IO sgn. with one PS, still waiting for Io to come.
My next move will likely up grade to Calypso sgn. or most likely to Callisto sgn.
I ran a Calypso with a Krell FPB 300-C. Great combination. Only get the Calypso if you are willing to roll some tubes - that is what makes it so magical. The stock tubes are installed to simply allow people to break it in before putting "real" tubes in it - IMO. So if buying a Calypso, plan to add several hundred dollars for tubes to allow it to perform properly. There are lots of posts and comments on tube selection for the Calypso - read those.

In the end, the Calypso with Krell FPB 300-C to Wilson speakers was my best sounding system ever!
Thanks for ur infor.
No further information Krell KRC 3 pre at all? I want to accurate decisions before paying.
offline69