Setting up monoblocks

Hi, any help would be great. I am sure this is simple but I can't get my head around this.
I was given 2 denon-poa-6600 monoblock amps. They each have 2 outputs.
Running them into my preamp and 4 speakers. Looking at the front speakers do I use one amp for front left and rear left, and then right front and rear with the other amp?
The mono part is playing with my mind not usually this mentally challenged hahah.
Thanks
eagleflyerfan
I guess i could have described the amps a little better for clarity, especially the a/b button which is important.

I am still a little unsure on the rear speaker setup. Do i keep the left front and left rear on one amp etc, or do I crossover the rears and do front right left rear etc. on one amp.
I figured I would ask and look foolish then not ask and do everything twice. Thanks
Well, you can do whatever you want, it will work either way. However, you will not get "surround" sound if that is what you are looking unless you feed one amp w front signal from an AV processor/pre and one amp w the rear. Also make sure that your amps can handle the lower impedance that you get from running two sets of speakers in parallel if you have the A and b speakers selected simultaneously. IOW, if your "front" and "rear" speakers are 4 ohm nominal and 2 ohm minimum, then the amp would need to be stable into a 2 ohm nominal and 1 ohm minimum load.
Thanks, I am not a huge movie fan so surround is not an issue . Bringing up the ohms is now confusing so I guess I have more reading to do this afternoon. I do know that my speakers are ,

Frequency Response: 43Hz – 20KHz

Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-200watts

Impedance: 6 ohms

Sensitivity - Room / Anechoic: 91.5dB/88.5dB

and the amps are .

Rated power: 250 watts into 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <0.02% THD, 450 watts into 4 ohms, DIN 1 kHz

Dynamic power: 650 watts into 4 ohms, 1100 watts into 1 ohm
Hi Eagleflyerfan,
I had those amps and they satisfied me almost twenty years. They were very good.Enjoy them.
I had them hooked up right mono amp handling front and rear right, and left amp handle left side.
I didn't use a pre.Ran them directly from cdp.The 'A' controlled the front speakers and the 'B' took care of the rear.

Regards,