Rowland 625

Has anyone got their hands on the new Jeff Rowland 625. I know they've been displayed on shows like Rocky Mountain but I'm keen to have feedbsck how this new amps compare with previous models. I've seen the new website and they've been been advertising on magazine, looks solidly built like all Rowland amps!
I've got Rowland 501's with a pair of PC1 together with the Synergy IIi. My dealer has not got a confirmed date for delivery.
dtanclim
it would also be fascinating to have an oportunity to compare the Criterion to FM Acoustic and Viola !
I decided to place a order for the DartZeel preamplifier, but as the dealer doesn't have it in stock right now, I'm going to receive it in two months.

I hope this preamplifier works fine with the future legendary Model 312.

At last I'll need to change my loudspeakers, perhaps for the Revel Salon2 that the reviews saying it's a wonderfull speaker.

Few words to help people who has the Puccini and the U'Clock. When I bought only the Paganini DAC the amount of sound information I've got was HUGE, with much more, but much more 3D sound and deeper backstage with stronger bass.
So I decide to buy the Paganini Transport.
By this time I've got a more neutral and sweet sound.
I'll keep my Puccini U'Clok.

Isvaldo
Brazcole, I hate to say this, but I think you'll find the 625 superior to the 312. The Avalon suite had the 302 monoblocks driving their latest speakers before the 625 was introduced. The improvement was stunning and obvious to all, as hard as that is to believe. The DartZeel and the Dcs are wonderful pieces that will show off the 625 to great advantage. Kawika and Rowland tell me that the production 625 is even better than what we heard at the show and I believe them. Simply stunning. Jeff has moved the paradyme once again.
Dcstep I don't understand, you mean you have heard Avalon latest speakers (Avalon Time?) driven by the 302 and the 625 and that youcould compare ?

thanks
Claude, there was a typo in DCStep's post. Rowland suite initially featured M301 monos, not M302 stereo amp. His findings match my own. G.