Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
I am also interested in the RP and Takatsuki comparison. Thanks
To a gracious headfi seller I have a pair of AVVT's and Psvane
300b-t coming in the mail today. Can't wait to hear how they compare
To my BT's.
Auntjenof2,
AVVT(mesh or solid plate?) that`s impressive, this is shaping up for some very worthy comparisions. I`ll probably have the RP early next week and will report how they perform vs the Black Treasures I own. At lease on paper, the RP and the Takatsuki is the Ali-Frazier heavyweight main event.
But upsets are known to happen.
I believe Auntjenof2 getting AVVT 32BL's, correct me if I am wrong.
If yes, congrats, fantastic tubes and please take a sit before you open up the package, because they are hypnotising, so, be careful:-)
Have been following this thread off and on for a while. Where do KR 300B's fall into the mix? Do past quality control & warranty issues put them out of consideration? I know of a fellow Audiogoner that swears by them for his VAC Renaissance 70/70.
Pdreher,
The builder of my Coincident amp(Israel Blume) loves their sound and use to offer the KR 300b as an upgrade. He stopped due to frequent tube failure and the unwillingness of the company to back the warranty and replace tubes.He now prefers the Shuguang BT series and the Psvane black 300b.