Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Hi Sakahara, I'm shopping for 300bs too. Did you give any consideration to Emission Labs?
My KR broke at the base and they want me to send the tube back Czek prolly will say 'damaged in shipment'. Next tube will be anEmL
I have used EML 45 (solid plate) and 2a3 and Shungang Black Treasure 300b with no reliability problems. Not sure how the EML 45/2a3 experience would translate into a 300b (especially a mesh plate 300b), however. I am very happy with the Black Treasure 300b from the standpoint of reliability and sound; in fact, these were the tubes recommended by my amplifier designer.
I forgot about Emission Labs. I recall good things. I'm skeptical of the Shunguag(?) and most others in the $100-$200 range. It's not much to spend but can quickly add up from disappointing trials. One prerequisite is the tube be made to WE 300B specs. Not all 300B's are direct replacements and each 300B amp design varies. This could be the cause of failure for some customers 300B's.
Sakahara,
You are apparently confusing the Shuguang lower cost/quaility 300b with the more expensive(600.00 USD) ultra quality Shuguang Treasure Series(black glass). I use the black glass 300b and it`s sound is superb, I have about 1700 hours of use with absolutely no reliability issues. As I stated in an earlier post 6 moons has done numerous reviews and comparisions between the premium chinese,high end european and the most recent WE 300b. It would be worth your time to read those in my opinion.