Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Grandpad, if there is a problem with your preamp, Mick determines which is easier - sending back or having the preamp fixed locally.

I had some work done to my preamp locally and Mick paid for it. The remote control board was funky and picked up cellular phone calls.
Grandpad, actually my previous amps were the Simaudio Moon I-5 and Electrocompaniet ECI-3 both of which are solid state integrateds, so it might not be a fair comparison. That along with the Blue Circle being a tube design probably contributes greatly to why I like the Blue Circle preamp/amp combo so much. My experience is pretty limited, but I think other people feel just as highly of Gilbert Yeung's designs.
I just did something I always tell my friends who are getting into this hobby of ours not to do, I ordered the Supratek (Syrah) pre-amp WITHOUT "listening" to it, I havn't even seen one, other than the pictures. I have my fingers crossed that all you guys who have one, or listened to one, have the same listening needs that I do. I guess now and then one has to take risks, a $2200.00 risk? Actually it wouldn't be a real bad "OOPS" compared to some other pre-amps that could cost many times its price.