Frequency Response: 29Hz-45kHz +/-3dB
Physical Attributes:
1x - SEMIT Supertweeter
1x - EMIT Tweeter
1x - 3" Edgewound Voice Coil Polydome Midrange Driver
1x - 5" Polypropylene/graphite Diaphram Polygraph
2x - 12" Cast Frame , L/C Tuned Woofers
Dimensions: 59.5"H x 21.5"W" x 8"D

My room is 12'x12', I have $2500 budget and would like to play music off my computer. I need amp(s), a preamp, and a DAC i guess (is the DAC necessary at my low of a budget range?). I know my budget is low so I will be shopping for very used/old equipment. If anyone has any experience, suggestions, or words of wisdom, they would be very much so appreciated.
Thanks,
JT
jtiesel2
Thanks so much guys. Pro audio has some good looking stuff just not finding exactly what I need being sold used on any of the regular sites at the moment. Wish me luck in repairing the foam woofer surrounds!!
Jtiesel2,
Do the surrounds actually have holes in them or are they just becoming weak?
I've posted it on Audiogon before. If you have some old latex paint sitting around, open it being careful not to shake it at all. The latex and pigment will be seperated. Several small coats of latex will bring those surrounds back fairly well as long as there are no holes to deal with. Make sure that you use only the clear latex that typically seperates itself from the pigment. I've done this at least 100 times. It works very well. Also,
There are a couple of old threads on audiogon where people had success with Kappa 9's. Here you go:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1184547409&read&keyw&zzinfinity
Oh man! They were totally fubar!! I spent a few hours learning and fixing them though, it was a fun learning experience. I think it went well they look great!
At least 100 times? You do this for a living?? Thanks for the link!
Hi Jtiesel2,
I ran SpeakerCraft/Marcof electronics, back in the early 80's. I had my own Stereo Store a few years in the late 80's,early 90's in St. Louis called Sounds Right. I've been a manufacter's rep for high end audio and 12v. I've built and repaired more speakers than I care to mention. I'm glad that it worked out for you. Tim