Decware - any substance here?

With such a nice and extensively detailed website, I've long been curious about Decware. But with little in the way of genuine reviews, and not much in the way of discussion here, I always wonder if they are nothing more than that, a great website. They clearly have a dedicated fanbase, but my problem with the fanbase is this: most of them (not all of course) seem to have limited experience with products besides Decware, as if they stumbled upon Decware and never bothered with other brands. Maybe this is positive, that once experienced they don't have the typical audiophile itch to try other amps. I'm specifically struck by the new Torii MKIII push-pull amp, which in description and looks is just beautiful. So does it interest anyone here? Has anyone actually heard it, or it's previous incarnations? If so how does it rate amongst the other quality tube amps, whether Blue Circle, Cary, Vac, Almarro, Atma-Sphere, etc...?
128x128jtnicolosi
Making the leap past the audio store and going direct nets the more experienced audiophile much better value for money I bought a Decware Amp back in 1998 and to this day own a pair of the Decware HDT speakers, which I'v put up against the likes of Wilson Bemesh ad Vandersteens and havn't budged an inch.

Decware is in good company of many similar type companies... For example, I own an Vaughn Audio Amplifier and Audiosector Dac.... All sold direct and all bought unheard.

It's the way to go....

Cheers!
Grobinso
OK, I know this thread is posted in the Amp / Preamp section but since this is probably the longest thread about Decware outside its own forums and the OP's title is whether there is any substance about Decware, I’d like to know if anyone has any experience with his speakers -- specifically his corner horns or the ERRs.

Yeah, I know, different speaker designs, but I have different applications hence the question.
I just got word today that my Select Zen Triode is in the final stages and should be in my system between now and the new year.
Perhaps not the best time of year to send things, but that's how it goes.I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I am not a stranger when it comes to amplifiers and I am also a musician , so I'm one of those rare audiophile/musician hybrids, the ones with a music system that's somewhat more involving than an Ipod or pawn shop throw together.
At the moment my speakers are Ref 3A Grand Veena,amps are Red dRaggon Leviathan sigs mono blocks(which I have no negatives to speak of)Audio Valve Eclipse preamp, Rega P9 TT,Grado cart,Audio Aero Capitole cd player.
I have two 30 amp dedicated lines, the one for the amps has a Shunyata Hydra two direct wired to the panel via a Wattgate 20amp receptacle at the 10 guage romex end and a Shunyata Annaconda Helix to each mono block.
The other 30 amp dedicated line has an Annaconda 20 amp Helix to a Shunyata Hydra 8, then a Python cx into the pre amp and 2 hybrid DIY power cords into the CD and tt.
Other amps I have owned include the following- 1961 Bell tubed integrated ,Dynaco st 70,Moscode, CJ MV75A-1,Blue Circle BC2 monoblocks,Meitner mono blocks,Classe DR8 mono blocks, VTL st 85, Michaelson and AustinTVA and Grant Lumley el34 pp tube amps,Atma Sphere S30,Cary sei 300B, and I've auditioned Mac 275 v, Art Audio Cariisa and Pass Aleph 3 on my current speakers.
So I've pretty well got a good take on amplifier differences.
I look forward to the little Zen, and I hope 2 watts will be enough power,but it should be in my application and listening environment.
I will post later when I and the amp get better acquainted.
I do have some great expectations, specifically that this is the end of the line for me.
If what I have read about it proves true, then it just may be.
Anyone heard their omni speakers? The design concept looks a bit like my Ohms - nearly full range omni driver crossed to a relatively conventional tweeter at a very high frequency. However, these appear to be more sensitive and capable of higher output.

All thoughts/comments appreciated.

Marty
Marty, I just ordered a pair this week. If nobody else weighs in (info on them is pretty scarce here), I'll report back once I get a few miles on them.