Tube Power Amp Recommendations around $2000

I recently ordered a pair of the new Zu Souls and am looking for recommendations for a tube power amplifier around $2000. I'm not wed to either new or used. In my digging on the 'gon in the past week, I have found and am curious about:

-Tube Audio Labs (probably the 300B)
-Jeff Korneff 45 based power amp
-Dynaco ST 70 (there is a local guy that restores them)
-Miniwatt N3 (I'd be curious to know if folks think this one stacks up against the others)
-Synthesis (mostly because there is a local dealer)
-Audion (hard to get a response from their distributor in the US)
-DIY Tube Audio

Any thoughts on these or any other suggestions?

Tim
tjnindc
There is an audio note kit one for sale now with lots of upgrades that looks pretty interesting.
third suggestion for atma-sphere S-30... amazing amps and a wonderful company to deal with (Ralph is awesome).
An Atma-Sphere S-30 on a $2000 budget? Last couple of Mk3 versions (one stock, one with 3 of the 4 upgrades available) that came up used were $2800+. Not sure settling for anything less than a Mk3 or Mk3.1 version would be worth it. Agreed its a fine amp and customer support is exceptional, but the OP would need to stretch his budget and wait for one to show up used.

Music Reference RM-10 is a good bet and well under budget used these days.
The RM10 would be a real powerhouse with these speakers, and a great amp it is, but the EM7 may be even more suitable if OP is seeking that "triode" sound and with those sensitive speakers a viable option. Anything my Music Reference is execeptionally good IMHO.
I own Druids, and I've owned both the Almarro A205A and the Music Reference EM7. While both sounded great at low volumes, both ran out of steam when I turned it up.

In my experience, the efficiency of the Zu speakers is a little misleading. While 101 (or even 97) dB would indicate low power compatibility, I've found that those big ole' FRDs need some juice to really get them moving. I'm using an AudioSector Patek right now, but have been itching to try a tube amp with more power.

Lots of people love and use the Atma-Sphere S30 with Zu, but Ralph himself has stated he likes them better with the M60s, clearly out of the OP's price range. I really want to try the Music Reference RM-10, as I loved Roger's EM7 for pure sweetness.

Another intriguing option is the Quicksilver Horn Monos, specifically designed for high efficiency speakers. They're within the price range new, although rarely seen used.

Good luck with the Souls! If I didn't already own Druids + Mini Method, I'd be all over a pair of Superflys.

David