any audiophile guitarists out there?

be curious what guitar setup you have, and does anyone know if a Single Ended Triode guitar amp is out there? --my fender blues jr is 15watt, and will blow me out of the room, so power isn't an issue.

gibson sg into fender blues jr, celestion greenback driver, and lava cables (yes, cables made a difference)
128x128rhyno
Kijanki, I used to play out with bass a lot. These days, I play out with keyboards

http://www.myspace.com/thunderboltpagoda

The tracks on the myspace are from live shows a few years ago.
one of the things i'm finding my audiophile ears are telling me is that most pedals are absolute crap and shouldn't be used.

granted, i've tried about 4. only one i liked was a $200 modified keeley tube screamer 808. pretty awesome.

that said, i like straight into the amp (and overdrive distortion) much better.

any other pedals to watch for>? i just ordered an area 51 wah. we'll see on it.
Rhyno - I generally detest pedals, but I like the stuff from Analog Man. He mods some popular pedals and also has a range of his own. I've got one of his chorus pedals and one of his compressors (the "Bi-Comprossor"). The compressor is especially nice.
I never used pedals until the Line six M-13 came out. The overdrive is still crap.... but the chorus and delay are surprisingly decent. Keep in mind this is over a heavily overdriven Bogner amp so.... YMMV.