any audiophile guitarists out there?

be curious what guitar setup you have, and does anyone know if a Single Ended Triode guitar amp is out there? --my fender blues jr is 15watt, and will blow me out of the room, so power isn't an issue.

gibson sg into fender blues jr, celestion greenback driver, and lava cables (yes, cables made a difference)
128x128rhyno
The Blues Jr. is a great amp. Perfectly able to get great tone. I play a G & L Bluesboy and get great sound out of it. Keep in mind that your gear is only half of the equation. Great tone originates and resides in your fingertips. I've been playing blues, folk and rock for the better part of 40 years. My other electric guitars are a PRS Custom 22 and a Gibson Les Paul Studio. My other amp is a Mesa Boogie DC-2 Studio Caliber. I spend most of my time refining my tone and technique on an old Sigma/Martin DR 28 acoustic. I have also previously owned a Gibson "The SG", Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul Studio Standard, and a PRS CE. Other amps owned include a Mitchell Pro 100 (Mesa Boogie MkI clone) and a Vox Westminister. Don't worry so much about the gear. Keep your Blues Jr. Make sure you have a decent guitar and play a bunch. The biggest difference is in the guitarist not the guitar. Your tone will be great in time.
Anyone ever try this dumb trick - before you were old enough to know better, of course - cutting a guitar cable and rigging it to RCA jacks and then running it through a hi-fi amp?
actually I did try it through an old receiver, and the output from the guitar is so small you barely hear it. It is a little more audible through a phono input, but still not enough.
I have a '77 Strat, '05 PRS 20th Anniversary Standard 24, Turner Compass Rose, Kronbauer MJ and a Boogie Mark IIc.

i will say the Blues Jr can spank out a range of tones...heck, i overdrove the preamp volume (10+) and when the pickups are 8+, oh man i can get the crunch that you hear in mick ronson (david bowie) and uncle pete (townshend).

using dual P-90s by Fralin. limited in harmonics, but not in steel boot to the head crunch action. guess i need a diff guitar for diff tone.

btw, i find myself gravitating away from heavy use of distortion pedals (though i will keep my keeley TubeScreamer)...pedals i've tried all sound distorted in an unnatural way (IOW: Solid State clipping!) vs when i crank the Blues Jr into distortion (tube clipping) which rocks hard in a natural way.
Amp-wise I build my own Metro Amps from kits developed by George Metropoulos. These are high quality clones of Plexi era Marshalls and nothing comes close to these amps. For guitars I have Gibson, Fender, Suhr and Rickenbacker.