any audiophile guitarists out there?

be curious what guitar setup you have, and does anyone know if a Single Ended Triode guitar amp is out there? --my fender blues jr is 15watt, and will blow me out of the room, so power isn't an issue.

gibson sg into fender blues jr, celestion greenback driver, and lava cables (yes, cables made a difference)
128x128rhyno
Yep. Since I'm not a pro, I'm down to just one guitar (Washburn N4) but I've had at one point Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom, Gibson 335, and HM strat. Two amps, a Mesa Boogie Nomad and a 50 watt Crate combo (actually a very good amp). I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but have you seen Milbert's GAGA amp based on David Berning's Zotl circuit? 50 watts, lots of features, supposed to be out this summer.
I play one of five guitars I have at the time. There are two USA Hamers, a T-51 & a Daytona, Robin Avalon, Tokai TST-56, & a Larrivee Pete Anderson Signature. I mainly use a Allen Class Act for my amp. It's a cool little amp that uses any number of power tubes; 6v6, EL34, 6L6, and others. Power ranges from 4 to 7 watts and it's loud as hell in my largish living room. No onboard reverb or effects, so I usually use an outboard reverb.
Me too. Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic (the 1st gen one - got it on eBay for a great price a few years back) with an Alembic Further and a Strat I bought in high school. The Mesa is way more amp than I can possibly use where I live though (apartment). One day...!
I have ~15 guitars and 5 amps (that matter) plus several amps I've built or am building. The primary amps are Fender Concert Reverb, Super 112, Hot Rod Deluxe, Crate VFX5112, and Peavey Special 130. I have a little Silvertone Organ amp that I converted to guitar - it's a single ended 6AQ5 tube driven by a 12ax7. That amp has great tone, though it's very basic so you need pedals if you want anything but pure tube crunch.
I have an Emery Sound Microbaby guitar amp which is great to play around the house or could be used for recording. It is single ended and puts out 1-2 watts depending on the tube combination that you use. It is designed to use various output tubes (6g6,6Y6,6V6,EL84,etc) and can be mixed with various driver tubes (12Xa7,12ua7,12at7 etc.) It allows you to get many different sounds out of the same amp. Kind of like a modeling amp but just using different tubes. Has incredible tone and is lots of fun to play around with. I use it with a custom shop Strat, a vintage ES335 and a vintage Epiphone Olympic.