Name the tube amp in the Lexus commercial

I just saw a Lexus commercial tonight that featured a tube amp and the commentary "...this produces frequencies that only a dog can hear.." Can anyone identify the amp in the ad?
Ag insider logo xs@2xdave43
Never saw it, but did see one in plain view in an Acura
commercial. Seemed to be a champagne color like the Canary
amp or CJ. It looked like a premier 11 or one mono Prem.12
amp.
I believe the speakers on House are Duevel and the speakers on 30 Rock are Revel....
I agree Hugh Laurie is a gifted musician,he also played a buffoon English king in the Blackadder series,House is yet another character.

The House character (or Hugh?) is fighting the long held belief that musicians don't care about good hifi.
But some of us(musicians) do care about how the music we enjoy sounds.

The vexing part is "House" is also a poster boy (his quirky character)for what many perceive an audiophile is--neurotic, self aggrandizing,egotistical...you fill in the rest of the blanks.
Lacee I got to think that musicians would have excellant electronics and speakers in their stereo systems;I would think they would want the best sound that can be obtained unless they have a full studio like David Gilmour then they probally don't need a main system.I remember many many years ago stereophile did a system Fabio had and it was to me at the time one that people with financial means would put togther krell amps,huge martin logan speakers specially made for him and I always thought that must reproduce the music perfectly.I wished they had done more systems of celebrities or musicians but I never saw any others profiled.