Classe vs Levinson for B&W / Delta vs CT amps

My question is really two, but, as they're related, I thought maybe both could be covered in one thread.

I recently purchased a Mark Levinson 433 amp (yet to arrive) to drive my new B&W 802Di's. After I bought the Levinson, an experienced hifi guy and contributor to these forums mentioned to me that he believes the Levinson's to be a bad match with the B&Ws, that Classe, among others, is a much better match. If anybody else has any experience with pairing either or both of these amps with these speakers, I'd appreciate whatever you could share about it.

My other question concerns the Classe Delta and CT series amps. Has anyone been able to compare them? If anyone has heard them both and prefers one to other, or thinks there is no remarkable difference between them, I'd love to hear about that as well.

It's tough when there's no way to listen for yourself, so I'm grateful for any input I can get. Many thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbuckdog
Classe is doing exactly what you said. I have been talking to someone at Classe for over a month and there will be a new line of amp coming out that use the CT design, but will have the Delta Series style case.

I think we should see something from them in the next couple of months or so. They will be CA-M600, CA-300M, CA-5300, and the CA-2300. The differences between the new design and the old design is substantial and from what I've been told sound very different.
by the way....if you are willing to start thinking outside your choices of Levinson or Classe you really should try to hear Audio Research. With B&W...AMAZING.
The CT-M600 has newer circuits than the older CA-M400. You have to compare the CA-M600 to the CT-M600. The CA-M400 appears to be being discontinued. The CA-M600 and CE-M600 both have much better specs than the older CA-M400.
For what it's worth, John Atkinson of Stereophile just reviewed the Classe 600 watt monoblocks and gave them his highest rating. I totally agree as I thought they were fluid, dynamic, and had the spatial quality that few amps posses. Specially at this price.