Leben CS-300 compared to Red Wine

In the market for an amp to join a pair of Devore Nines, with digital source (Mac); room about 17x25x8.

I heard the Leben with the Nines and loved the combo, just about ready to commit. However, obsessive audio speculation compels me to keep wondering about unopened doors, lately Red Wine, which I've read was another good match for those speakers.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to hear any of their gear---specifically I was intrigued by the Signature 30.2 amp and Isabella pre---so I wonder if anyone can offer any wisdom from personal experience: Leben sound, Red Wine sound? And what does it mean that Vinnie Rossi's gear is supposed to hit some middle ground between tubes and SS?

Many thanks.
price
The RWA gear is great. The Iasabella is their best product. I do have one for sale but I might hold off and A/B it to the new Dude coming my way.
Sorry for late response. I had the Red Wine 30.2 power amp and it had issues driving my Devore 9s to very loud levels. The 30 watts did not provide enough power to the 9s, and the telltale compression of highs ensued. Plus, the Red Wine seemed to have a mid-bass emphasis and had problems controlling bass in general compared to other Class D amps I've had in my system. However, soundstaging and imaging were very nice, and it was dead quiet.
Good luck!
@Watercourse, what preamp did you use with the RWA 30.2? And
what did you end up to for an amp after the RWA?

@Price (the OP), did you make a decision on the amp and preamp? I heard the CS300 with Super 8s fill a loft space 20ft x 30ft x 18ft ceiling. I want to try a CS600. I would love to hear it in my own place.

I had the Super8's and now I have Nines with a 30.2 amp and a modwright 9.0 tube amp in a 19 x 13ft x 8 ceiling. Turning my preamp knob past 4 dots (12 o'clock) would be extremely loud....too loud. I listen at half that typically. The 30.2 amp comes in two different gain settings. I have the 24db amp, and a 30db is also available. I find the bass extremely tight and precise on electronic and acoustic music. If the Highs are rolled off--they definitely are not emphasized-- I do not know if that is my tubed Brick DAC, the tube pre, the amp, or the speaker design. But I know that my system is not bright or shrill and I can listen to it for 8 hours. Ah...

I still would like to hear the CS600 in my system someday.

Cheers,
ed
After a while of owning RW 30.2 integrated, like 6 month, I switched to the tubes again, missed them a lot at the end, so I bought Cary CAD 300B and no regrets so far. I believe we are talking about preferences and best match up here rather than just a quality. One of the things I were missing, at least I felt so, the realism and bit of magic tubes offer. Of course there are other things that you may find better or differ, but thats only if you settle the things one next each other and listen, listen and enjoy.
From my expirience you will know what ever you like RW or not only if you use it for some longer term than one time or even a week or two try.
Regarding LEBEN, man, things I could find online, read and hear from users, its a stunning amp, which offers lots of tube rolling options, which again, offer you a lot of fun time, but be prepair, some NOS arent cheap at all, but still fun...
@Ed---I ended up getting a Leben 300 SX, and very happy about it! Excited to enter the world of tubes for the first time. Thanks to everyone who has been posting.