Leben CS-300 compared to Red Wine

In the market for an amp to join a pair of Devore Nines, with digital source (Mac); room about 17x25x8.

I heard the Leben with the Nines and loved the combo, just about ready to commit. However, obsessive audio speculation compels me to keep wondering about unopened doors, lately Red Wine, which I've read was another good match for those speakers.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to hear any of their gear---specifically I was intrigued by the Signature 30.2 amp and Isabella pre---so I wonder if anyone can offer any wisdom from personal experience: Leben sound, Red Wine sound? And what does it mean that Vinnie Rossi's gear is supposed to hit some middle ground between tubes and SS?

Many thanks.
price

Showing 2 responses by price

Thanks guys. I emailed Devore, haven't heard back yet. Vinnie was very nice, but hadn't heard the Leben. At one point he supposedly used the Nines himself to voice his gear (or so I read online), and his reviews are so phenomenal... makes me very curious. Of course, the RWA combo is more than twice the price of the Leben.
@Ed---I ended up getting a Leben 300 SX, and very happy about it! Excited to enter the world of tubes for the first time. Thanks to everyone who has been posting.