Integrated with Phono Stage under $10K

I'm looking to move up in the world and get a great integrated. I want to simplify in the process so I prefer it have a phono stage too. It will be mated with ProAc speakers (Response 1SC currently, Response D28 in the near future).

I enjoyed the Manley Stingray I had, but it lacked detail and staging and was a bit noisy. The Red Wine Audio I use right now is awesome where the stingray isn't, but is not as musical. I want both.

Contenders thus far are:

Copland CTA 405
Gryphon Atilla
VAC Integrated (Current Alpha or older Avatar)

Comments from owners would be aprreciated. What else should I be looking at?
shazam
Shazam - You made me laugh when I read your comment about feeling totally seduced by the Luxman SQ-38u before having heard it. That is EXACTLY the way I felt about the Luxman MQ-88 before I heard it. And it sounds as good as it looks. Of course I bought it. Best tube amp I have heard under $10K. All Luxman gear is superbly musical. Good luck!
I own the LSA Signature integrated amplifier. It is a hybrid with a tube pre and ss amp. It makes some awesome music. Best integrated I have heard or owned. The people here on Audiogon will offer you the best advice on the planet and for $10K there are so many choices. Listen to as many integrated amplifiers as you can with your system. If you do that you will be rewarded handsomely.

Good luck.
And the winner is...

The LSA Statement. Maybe a bit of an impulse buy, but I found a deal I couldn't pass up. I was already leaning towards the Signature so maybe it's just serendipity the Statement landed in my lap. I don't see myself having second thoughts or doubts about it - more amp than I need right now and enough to power my potential speaker choices in the future.

Should have it in about 2 weeks.
Congrats Shazam. I heard a very early version of that amp, the DK designs v1 a long time ago. I recall that it had great imaging, incredible headroom. I hope the statement brings you awesome listening enjoyment.
Congrats. I believe you will be very happy with your purchase. I have had my LSA integrated (Signature) for about 1 year and love it. It will bring out the best in the rest of your gear.

Enjoy.