Suggestion of Amplifier for Dynaudio Confidence C4

I have just bought Dynaudio Confidence C4, but am still looking for suitable amplifier for them. I read from Stereomojo that Hephaestus Audio HMA-1000 is their product of the year and they highly recommend it. Since this amplifier output 600W into 8 ohms and 1000W into 4 ohms, I guess it maybe pair with dynaudio well.

Could anybody give me any suggestion please? Thank a lot.
dingshengyaun
Thank you very much, Klappertjedundas and Peter. I am from Beijing China. It is not easy for me to try and listen to demos, for there are only a few distributors for audiophile equipments here.

I will look into pathos and Gamut. I also am interested in Luxman m800a and got an email from Audiofeil who mentioned luxman pairing with Dynaudio as well.

Wondering if anybody could comment on luxman, please.

Shengyuan
Hello Shengyuan,

The HMA-1000 features the control of a solid state amplifier and the warmth of a tube amplifier. This should make it a good match for the Dynaudio Confidence C4.

Also, the low impedance of the C4 from about 70Hz to 400Hz will really benefit from the strong 4ohm capability of the HMA-1000. Music has a lot of power in this range.

Shipping is free and there is a 90 day no question asked return policy, so please let me know if you are interested!

Best Regards,

Joey White
Hephaestus Audio
I use to have C4's and best amp I used with them was Gryphon Antileon (which I still have)
I own a C2 and I have matched several different amps, but I've settled with Pass Labs XA-160.

I would say that Pass Labs XA series is one of the matching amp for Dynaudio Confidence series. In my opinion Pass amps give more base to Dynaudio and still keeps the exterme clarity.