Old Question, any new responses? Logans and tubes

Can new tube amps like Yaqin, music angel, ... pumping out 60-75 ultra-linear, 30-40 triode run Martin Logan SL3?
mojambo

You need around 100 wpc to drive the SL3s well. I was using a ARC VT100 to drive mine and it was a good combination. I tried a VS60 and it would not drive them at all. I have also tried bi amping them with two VT100s and this made an improvement over the single VT100. But in the end I did not feel it was worth all the extra tubes. Currently I am using a ARC Ref 110 and I am very happy with this setup.
I agree with Lostbears. The amps you mention will drive the SL3's, but not very well. If you listen at a low volume level, you would be fine, but more power and current is always better with Martin Logans.
Last year I bought a Yaquin amp. I had it all of a week and got rid of it. The build quality was junk. Sure, it had a thick face plate, but once you looked inside, the shortcuts were obvious. It didn't sound that great either. Just thought you should know.
Does anyone else have 1st hand knowledge about these new type tube amps? I appreciate Stereo5 input. However, need more info from AudiogoN nation.

Thanks