Old Question, any new responses? Logans and tubes

Can new tube amps like Yaqin, music angel, ... pumping out 60-75 ultra-linear, 30-40 triode run Martin Logan SL3?
mojambo
I agree with Lostbears. The amps you mention will drive the SL3's, but not very well. If you listen at a low volume level, you would be fine, but more power and current is always better with Martin Logans.
Last year I bought a Yaquin amp. I had it all of a week and got rid of it. The build quality was junk. Sure, it had a thick face plate, but once you looked inside, the shortcuts were obvious. It didn't sound that great either. Just thought you should know.
Does anyone else have 1st hand knowledge about these new type tube amps? I appreciate Stereo5 input. However, need more info from AudiogoN nation.

Thanks
I would think the higher powered amps woule be a better choice;Manleys,vtl's,quicksilvers,and Audiovalve would be on my list.
I run Audiovalve Challanger 180's on my soundlab M2's with excellant results;what is nice with these amps is it allows tube mixing and matching as it is autobias.(el34,6550 and kt88 capable)a nice option for custom sound if you want to play.
I would think the SL3;s would be a good match at least on the panel portion.
Thanks Rleff but are the amps you mentioned good in the 50-70 watt range or do i need their powerhouse models (if they have) in order to run logans?