int-amp for Paradigm Studio-20s?

Just ordered Studio 20s and am researching a quality integrated amp for it. Budget is $800-1000. Should I look at tubes?
This is for 2.1 music only, living room ... classical, jazz, some rock, mixed ... not super loud.

Haven't had a tube amp before. Are they high maintenance?
Any good entry-level hybrids perhaps?

Thanks,
Rob
albireo13
I have these as my second system. They were in my office and now have them in my bedroom. I use a Jolida 10 watt tubed amp (model FX-10). I bought it for $450 and think it sounds amazing. You'd save a tun of money and I think you'd really enjoy the sound.
If you can up your budget a little,there are 2 Rogue Audio Cronus integrateds for sale in the classifieds.I have heard this amp with Paradigm speakers(Monitor.Studio and Signature series) and the combinations sounded excellent.Remember,your other equipment,placement,room and other things all have an impact on the sound.Don't discount what a good pair of speaker stands can do for the sound.There is some maintenance involved with the Cronus but I sure wouldn't call it "high maintenance".Biasing the power tubes is easy with the onboard meter,change out tubes occasionally and that's about it.These amps react extremely well to tube rolling so you can tailor the sound to your liking.Go tohttp://www.rogueaudio.com/Products_Titan.htm and check out the stats on thee Cronus.Good luck in your search.
Post removed