BAT at CES?

I was wondering if anyone had seen what new products they are releasing.

Have looked at all the CES coverage and haven't seen any pictures or comments.

Cheers,

KeithR
keithr
Dgarretson ,timeless is cool. but again with the same timeless look? It is just tired looking. Why have to settle for SS? From what we are reading, it sounds like the new Rex amps sound killer. My friend who is a BAT dealer confirmed this as well from CES. For me, design is a big issue. glowing tubes is a it neat look but I have waited for a redesign which I thought would be more stream lined.30K? It did not come. Oh well,I will have to go for the great sound. I just think new should be new. Ferrai 599 all the way C1!Thanks for the photos Sdrenslow!!
To me the main difference in sound between the RexPower and the VK-150SE's is the more free sound. I usually try not to make too many subjective statements, letting the customers speak instead, but in a few words it is a more dynamic and powerful sound that doesn't seem to lose any finesse.

Regarding the new VK-255SE - the main change is in the power supply area.

And since someone mentioned the cars and styles - hey, give me the E39 any day over the Bangle job! :)
In Rosso Corsa, Bobby - Forza Ferrari :-)

VK - thanks for the very intriguing description of RexPower! I'm curious...what's a "Bangle job"? Just kidding...didn't know you were a BMW guy...M5's are nice.

Here's to a good weekend, everyone!
Sam