What direction should Hi Fi tune fuse be installed

What direction should Hi Fi Tuning fuses be installed? They have a little arrow and I would think it would point the direction of AC flow but maybe it points to the AC source?? SEEMS to sound better that way. I know someone will say put it the way it sound better but i have 3 fuses here. That is 6 possible ways. Not in the mood for that. The arrow must mean somethuing. What about Furutech? Thoughts welcome. keith
128x128geph0007
For a long time Hi-Fi Tuning claimed there was no direction, but I always found there was, but it was predictable judging this from the printing on their fuses. With IsoCleans I have always found the arrow going with the hot side input is the best sounding, so I would confirm the current flow direction is the right direction for the arrow.

I should say also that when Synergistic Research tunnels fuses they do so in the direction of current flow. This greatly improves the sound as does painting the glass with AVM paint.
Not having experimented with it, I am not in a position to take a position on fuse orientation, but fwiw it should be pointed out that ac current does not flow in one direction, it oscillates back and forth in both directions.

Regards,
-- Al
One direction of ac goes through the transformer windings as they are drawn. Also one direction of ac is at the live end of the switch. All that I can say is that whatever the explanation, the directions of fuses sound different.
Just curious,Geph0007. Have you noticed any real improvement in sound now that you have the fuses? I am vasillating on buying some.
I have tried everybrand out there I have settled on the Synergistic research
Fuses they seem to be a bit more warm sounding with excellent layering of instruments. As far as direction I asked Ted Denny the owner of Synergistic
He stated going with the writing going in the direction of the current flow
Should sound best ,others have said differently,I have stuck with current flow and have not been dissapointed. I do clean all contacts first with 90%
Alcohol or Caig . Using the walker SST conductive paste is also an added
Bonus for all connectors.