Do you power your Class D amp on and off?

I have a PS Audio Trio A100; the manufacturer recommends leaving it on all the time. I power it down, though, when using headphones. Does anyone have experience powering a class D amp on and off on a daily basis?
afranta
Timrhu's right: I turn the amp off for late-night listening. My pattern is to power it down, and then back up in the a.m. It's clear some think that's a bad idea, performance-wise. I can't say that I notice much of a difference, but it's usually been on for an hour or two before I do any listening.

I could turn it off only when using headphones, but figured that since I'm turning it off, I might as well leave it off for the night.
I have a pair of Meridian 105 monoblocks (circa 1977) that don't have a power switch.
I have the Nuforce 9V3SE amps and power them down anytime I'm not using them unless I plan to use them within a very short time. I honestly can't hear much of a difference between stone cold and on for a while and personally I feel better from a green perspective not keeping the amps turned on when not being used.
Mine stay on (Ref 9 V2 SE)... when they do get powered off they take many hours to come back 100%.