Primaluna and Rogue

Hey all, I've done a lot of reading on the Rogue Audio and Primaluna gear. I Like what I've read, and I actually heard the m150's a while back and came away impressed. I have not personally listened to any Primaluna gear.

Do any of you have thoughts either way? I'm looking at Prologue 6 & 7, vs. Rouges m120 and M150. A lot will have to do with what becomes available on Audiogon, but I am prepared to purchase Prologue 6 new if necessary. Thanks
hawk28
I bought a prologue 6 a couple of months ago and I have not quit listening since. After switching to NOS tubes, I believe it sounds better than ARC.
Hawk28, FWIW the PL 3 has a high output impedence (3500 ohms) and matching to an amp could be problematic. In my system it sounded best with amps (other than PL amps) that had an input impedence of 100K ohms. There is an old review on 6moons and a couple in the major rags that discuss or at least allude to this issue.
Newbee, Thanks. I will look for some of those reviews. Orpheus, are you using the Pl3 pre-amp with the 6's?
I am using the audible illusions 3A. There is no better preamp for the money.