Amp stands for Pass Labs

Has anyone used amp stands for Pass amps? What brand and how did they effect the sound? Thanks.
peterayer
Bill,

Your partially right in the mention of the use of a manifold. The application though is to the ceiling and wall convergence in my sound room. Got rid of those horrendous sounding 90 degree angles and recontoured them with 33 degree angles which edges roll away into the flat of the ceiling and wall. Got that idea when I had a new header reheated and bent to clear the linkage of my old Lotus Europa twin cam. Tom
I used Sistrum SP-101 under my X600.5's. Going from the floor to the stands, the bottom end became more tight and defined. It was quite noticable. I had a highly resolving system (Thiel, Wadia, Nordost, Pass). I would also consider SRA and HRS, but much more expensive.
It´s 2013, and you probably have a new power amp.

Feedback resonance can be a serious problem if you like high Db´s. I suggest you read about resonance at :

www.hiendracks.com/#/technology/

I´m not encouraging you to get one of those systems, but at least I can share with you some useful info.

Regards
Thanks Heindracks,
After I realized the incredible gains from placing my turntable on a Vibraplane isolation platform, I bought two more for my amplifiers. I had no idea the improvement would be so great, especially for SS amps. I am very pleased with the results.

I appreciate the link to your company, but I have found my solution.