Best Tube Preamp with Phono under $2000 ?

What is the best tube pre-amp with a MM phono stage under $2000?

I have been looking at CJ ET-2 and McIntosh ; theyare both in the 4K-5K range.

What is the best "value-for-money" tube pre-amp in the 2K range that includes a decent phono stage?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
-Anu
anuruddhak
A used Audible Illusions 3A should be on your short list; not much more than that new.
I don't know if best or not, but I am very happy with the ARC sp-16 in my system. It is very good for sure.

The Juicy Music BLueberry Tvad mentioned is another I considered but I decided to go with the ARC in that my local dealer was able to demo and order for me new about a year ago when some of the last of these were being made new as I understand it.
Try a Audio Research Sp 9 Mark II in your budget. I had one and it was very, very nice. The Audible Illusion Modulus 3 with the gold phono card is the all time classic and IMHO the one to beat in this price range. (They typically go for @1200...)
I sold Mac for years and they are great products maybe not last word in resultion (both tube and SS) but musical.Newer CJ stuff is better than older but still very "tubey" (warm and plenty of "bloom").I am not sure about ET-2 but am sure it's better than PV series.with lot's of bloom though they have cut down noise.Check Modwright 9 SE or a used BAT.I mention the Bat because they allow for mono and polarity and there are a few used that would be available.A old standby is the Audible Illusions 3 is same design for years because it does offer value.The Cary is good.If you can go with minimalist design look up a used Dodd Battery powered pre.Maybe a tad more than your budget $3K new)but tubed and quiet as hell since it's off AC grid.