Cayin A50t biasing problem

I recently purchased this amp on a'gon and having trouble getting it bias. When try to measure the bias I get no reading on any of the pots. When I try to raise the bias, the travel of the pot is very small like 3/4 of a turn. Is this normal. I have had many tube amps so I think I understand the process. I can't believe I have 4 bad pots nor 4 bad tubes. What give anyone?
128x128larryrx7
I have 2 meters so I don't think its the meter. There isn't a switch to select the pots so I can't figure this out
Larry, I doubt that this is an issue, but are you taking your readings off your meter using the DC ma setting? That would make a big difference in your readings. Other than that I'm baffled right along with you.
Are you sure that your probes are touching the bottom of the bias test insertion points? On my amp the insertion points are quite close together. The probes get in way of each other and didn't reach to the bottom until I cut away some of the plastic that was sticking out from the side of the probes. Until I did that, I could not get a reading.
I have the same amp and totally agree with Ttbolad. Conventional probes don't get to the proper contact points-and if they do, only for a brief instance, with not enough time to give the correct reading. This may be what you are experiencing. I haven't gotten a new, longer, set of probes (yet) but solved my problem by wrapping a paperclip around the probe, and crimping tightly (I'm sure decent wire would work--to extend the probe). Not the prettiest, or best solution, but it worked. My bias is dead on.