Which amp to match Thiel 3.5 - Ayre, Bryston, CJ?

I am looking for insights for you guys for my next potential project.

I am considering a CJ 2200, or a bryston 4B-ST, Bedini 250/250 or a comparable Ayre such as the V3.

The reason for my latest craze is that i might acquire a set of Thiel CS 3.5 speakers and the above amps (all around 200 W in 8 ohms and high current) would be a good match for the speakers.
Any and every opinion is more than welcome, but please keep them directed on the compariosn between the amps or your personal experience with any of the above.
I will not be offended if someone suggest Adcom or other brands, but it would be more valuable for me if I could get insights regarding my original question.
Thanks in advance for the help.
sancho22
I listened to a pair of Thiel 7.1 with Moon W6s & W7 Mono blocks. The W6s did not have the power for the 1 ohm bass load of the 7.1 but every thing else sounded great. The W7s had to be modded by Moon because of the load and they sounded awesome. You might want to try Moon amps.
Hevec1 has a good point. My buddy did have a Moon Celeste (not sure which one)and it was a great amp for the money. I was shocked at how good it sounded especially at that price point.
I heard the V3 with Theils at a show; sound finesse, although it tended to run out of horsepower with only 100w/ch. So that might depend upon room size & your listening preferences. If it were me I'd maybe go for the V5 or other larger amp with Theils which apparently like some power. But that's me; I like mega headroom. Perspective: I drive my horns with a 200w/ch Accuphase! In fact you might want the P450 on your list it's a great one. I also have a V3 and I'm keeping it around, it's very good too.
Well the speakers are here, juts picked them up as my B-day present :-).

I have the Bedini 801 amp and BAT VK3i pre on loan. Will try with these as well as with my 700M Kenny.

I am picking up the CJ 2200 tomorrow and hopefully a CJ preamp as well. The CJ combo would run as much as only one of the other mentioned components...
Happy Birthday! I'm a fellow 3.5 owner that just celebrated a birthday too. The CJ's should work nicely. Best of luck.