Good stores in LA

I will be in LA next week and wanted to stop by a few of the top audiophile gear stores there. Anyone have any suggestions?
fourfour
LA Audio is the place on Western south of Beverly. Billy Kim is a great guy. They've been there for years on same location. I bough some NAD amps from them in 1989 than upgraded to Acurus couple of years later.

One of the most memorable event for me was when I helped the Kim family guard LA Audio during April 1992 riot with my only weapon at the time - set of Samurai swords. Billy's mom got shot thru her thigh... Their warehouse in south LA got wiped out. Richard (Billy's brother) had stock issue M-14 and we along with the sales guys huddled together on the rooftop ready to defend LA Audio. Police told us to evacuate later that night.

Please note that it is closed on Sunday as the owners are devoted Christians.

Ah the memories...
Bummer, I live in LA, and after reading this thread I got depressed.

GNP Audio in Pasadena is pretty cool.., they gave me a good deal on my Audio Research PH5. Laid back and no pressure with very knowledgeable staff.
1.Acoustic Image in Studio City- Elliot works out of his home and he actually listens to music. He has a good ear and knows what sounds good. The only downfall is he is by appointment only.

2.Brook Berdan Ltd- Brooks and his son Bryan run the shoppe and they are both very Helpful. They specialize in Analog and have a very good reputation. They are closed Sunday and Monday.

3.L.A. Audio- This is a family run business that caters to the asian market. They carry all the boutique brands. They are very low key and will not pressure you. The only problem is the people that work there speak very little english. If you speak korean You'll have a ball.

4.Optimal Enchantment- Randy features Audio Research and Vandersteen. This is not the place to go for the flavor of the month audio. This is also an appointment only store.

5.Shellys audio and video- If you like Mcintosh this is the place to go. They have over 30 pieces on display. They also carry the Magnepan line of speakers.
Looking at the responses above, it amazes me that a city as big as LA has so few hi-end outlets. Perhaps this is a statement on the health of the business in the present economy.
BTW,Isn't Gene Rubin still in the LA area as well?