Tubes or S.S. for Thiel CS 2.4?

Hi all.....I was hoping you all could give your opinions about a seeking out a new amplifier for the Thiel CS 2.4s. I'm currently building a house which will have a dedicated library/listening room about 18 X 23 feet. It will have hardwood floors, but plenty of bookcases/furniture. I currently am using a Classe CA-100 in a smallish room, and they sound great. I don't listen very loud, but this will be a new, larger room and the one component I would like to move on to is a new amplifier.
My thoughts/questions were concerning power output of a lower wattage tube amp vs. a larger solid state amp. Ideas running around in my head were amps in the price ranges of the McIntosh MC 352/MC 401, Classe CA-300, etc etc while tube amps I've thought about inc. those like BAT VK 75se, McIntosh MC275 etc.. in those power/price ranges.

What do you all think? Tube or S.S. for these speakers?
audioguy3107
I have used 2.3s for several years now. My current listening room is 16x21 with two large openings.

I have used the Bryston 4B-ST and the Plinius SA-102. From the Plinius I went to the Rogue Zeus and haven't looked back. The Zeus now has KT-90 output tubes and was rated at slightly over 276 watts when last tested up at Rogue.

Tubes or SS, as long as you have quality power and are happy with upstream components and other gear, you'll enjoy yourself.
Look for a Butler tube/SS hybrid. Thiel uses the Butler amp at their factory. Check out the review in 6moons.com
Thiel actually was using an older Krell solid state at the factory when I was there about a year ago.