One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
Email Jim Smith. He is claiming he can help. He posted this on audio asylum. He was just in contact with Audiopax on December 11.

Here is what he said:

" Although I didn't go to the link, there are most likely some unresolved issues out there. In fact, there have to be some. As I said in my reply to Mike B. just below:

So far, I've been able to get amps serviced for my personal retail clients.

If you hear of someone who can't, they can e-mail me: jim @ get better sound . com. The spaces need to be filled in. Or get my e-mail address from my profile.

I might be able to help them. "
Well it is now almost a year since I made contact with Audiopax and despite lots of promises I am no further forward!

15 month with no music. If anyone has any influence with Eduardo can you please ask him to expidite my repairs urgently?

I am loosing the will to get my system up and running again and am tempted to sell the lot.

Charles
Is there no one importing the equipment anymore? If so, you should work through them.

You really should just get yourself another amp in the meantime. You can always resell a used amp without much loss of money.

Arthur
You are one patient individual. I think most people would have gotten rid of the Audiopax amps months ago. I refuse to purchase any products from companies with a poor service track record. You might want to consider moving on to another amp. Good luck.