One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
Hi Charles,

Edward De Silva refused to help you? Fill us in on what happened. I have a good friend who has the Audiopax Model 88's and is interested in hearing the outcome of your problem. This isn't the first time I've heard horror stories about Audiopax.
Still no further forward with my 88s and it is almost Nov!

If anyone can help with a phone number for Eduardo that would be great?

No music for 10 months is really beginning to hurt now!

I had hoped things would be resolved by now but struggling to make contact again!

Charles
I was hoping to be up and running again for Christmas but they must have all gone to the beach! :O(

Anniversary of having no music and considering the future of my system now. Is it worth the hassle?

Frustrated Merry Christmas to you all.

I'll have to hum some tunes to keep me occupied over the holiday season.
You should have bought a single ended amp on A-Gon for a back-up. There is no way I would go that long with no tunes. I have a backup for everything. Sorry to hear of your poor service experience with Audiopax.
You can claim the repairs of your amplifier on your home owners insurance. I have before and it was well worth it.