Seeking a "high end" integrated amplifier

All,

I have gone totally 2 channel and am replacing my multichannel EAD PM2K amp and EAD Signature with an integrated stereo amplifier. I'd love to stay under $5000 (used) but could be convinced to go more if there is really good reason. Though not as high as the 4 box ASR!

I listen to all kinds of music from jazz to classical to rock (from Miles to Billie H., from Bach to Stravinsky, from Van Morrison & Steely Dan to female vocals like Anna Nalick) but typically don't play at too loud a volume.

My speakers are the Amati Homage, the CD player is the Electrocompaniet ECD1 UP and I'm currently using a Goldmund integrated now that I've taken the EAD out of the picture. I like the Goldmund quite a bit but I'm using it currently after moving it from my second system and need a new one anyway. I am tempted by, for example, the Rowland Continuum but am completely open to input.

I don't know all that much about integrated amps and have read many of the posts about integrated amps. So I have looked at the lengthy list. What I was looking for help was with as SPECIFIC as possible recommendations given the rest of my equipment and musical taste.

Thanks in advance!
seldon
Former Amati Homage owner. I like tubes on Amati, so I will look for at least some tubes in the pre amp section of your next integrated. Musical Fidelity Trivista, BAT VK-300SE, and larger Pathos come to mind. my all time favorite amp on the Amati is BAT 75SE with 6H30 tubes, so you should seriously consider BAT integrated if it retains most of the BAT sound.
Have you seen the April's Issue of Stereophile Magazine on the Vincent Audio TubeLine sv-236MK The reviewer, Michael Fremer said..."GO head and compare it against any integrated or combo pre-amp and amp..AT ANY PRICE"! Look on page 133 Call this number for more 1-866-984-0677