Heard the Bryston SST 2 Squared ?

Bryston just made big upgrades to the whole amp line. These changes are trickle down from the 28B monos. I am interested to hear if the new 4B squared has made a big jump in sonics from last years 4B SST. Anyone?
Ooops! I forgot to mention that I have the Bryston 28B-SST (squared) amps although I think that most would have figured that out from my description.
Asclepius, Thank you for all the details on the 28B monos. I've read that they are stunners. If you like the ARC preamps and want a preamp that gets near the Ref sound for smaller $$ try the Parasound JC-2. I have one it would be a great companion to with any Bryston amp. The 28b SST are out of the budget and the new 4b is. I'm hoping all the new improvements to the 2 Sq amps will provide some of the 28b sonics.
Thanks for the reply.
Asclepius,you won't believe what the Torus will do compared to the Shunyata.I use to use a hydra 6 and hydra 2s and then I aquired the Torus(NIGHT AND DAY,HUGE DIFFERENCE)I'd like to know also about the SST2amps,4BS,7Bs,14Bs.I wonder
sonically,how much more,musically they give out compared to the SSTS.
I have the 7B-ssts and I ordered 2X28s as I got to trade the 7s for the 28s plus a couple of extra nickeles.they should be home in a week and a half.I know a few folk on audiocircle have or ordered the new 4B-sst squared.Maybe next winter upgrade my Arcam av-8 to SP3.This never ends.
Is the Bryston "squared" series different than the "C" series? (I'm getting dizzy again)
Dweller - the "C" series pertains to the faceplate only and has nothing to do with whats inside. "C" stands for consumer faceplate which is more esthetically pleasing Vs their other faceplate which is more industrial looking.