Small integrated

I have a difficult situation. I have bought a new 50" plasma for the family room and my wife picked out the furniture stand. It won't accommodate my amps or receivers. Although the shelf-behind-door is 17", the opening is only 14". But, she likes the furniture, so it stays. I am looking for an integrated that is as small as possible, less than 15" wide and less than 12" deep, solid-state since it is enclosed, and at least two inputs. Built-in DAC or USB input would be a bonus but not essential. The source is an Oppo 980 (or the new Oppo BR when it is available) and DirecTV. Speakers are Gallo A'Diva Ti + REL sub. I will stay with 2 channel for now. One that came to mind is Nuforce Icon, but I am hoping there are others. Thanks for any and all help!
tgrisham
Post removed 
Are you kiddin'? You have the perfect excuse to indulge in a stack of Parasound Z-series components. They are all 9.5" wide, 10" deep, and 2" high w/feet or 1.75" w/o. They are oriented toward custom installations, home theater, wiring the whole house for sound, etc. They come with 12V trigger inputs, dual zones, and the ability to daisy-chain the amplifiers or turn them into 90w mono mini-beasts. And if you have to cram too many little Z components into a small space, they even make a fan unit in a matching housing. It's not an integrated amp, but the Zpre and Zamp together would only occupy 9.5"w x 10"d by 4"h.

If you can't find a local dealer, you can get them from Audio Advisor.
Peachtree Decco is 13 3/4" wide according to literature. This is a GREAT integrated made much better by investing $30 into an upgrade 6922 tube. Plenty of inputs and wife should love asthetics.
Aren't all Bel Canto components made on a less-than-rackwidth format?
They sound good, too. And won't break the bank.
PS Audio Trio C-100 is a decent little amp that will work well in your situation. The Bel Canto 300 series is another option.