Class A Amp

Any recommendation for class A Amp which can drive the 2.8Ohm speaker and put out about 400-600W

Thanks
ledinhhien
I remember drawing similar conclusions as Tvad regarding driving low impedance loads when researching the Moscode.
Gryphon antileon signature will put around 500 watts of class A power into a 2.8ohm load. Pass xa 200.5 will put 400 class A into 4 ohm or lower loads and the 160.5 320 watts class A into 4 ohm or lower loads. Heavy, hot and expensive all. Only you can decide if it's worth it. My 4 ohm speakers (88db) drop to 2.5 ohms minimum and they will play at ear crushing levels with the Gryphon.
Looks like Pass Labs' most powerful pure class A amp is the XA200.5 monoblock. Rated 200W into 8 ohms, and apparently 400W into 4 ohms. Shipping weight is only 180 pounds for each amplifer, and power consumption is only 700W each, presumably even at idle! :)

All of these numbers pale, of course, in comparison with the Atma-Sphere MA-3 that was mentioned. And I'm sure the prices of both are in the "if you have to ask" category, so I'm not asking!

Regards,
-- Al