What's the solid state amp to buy $2500?

I've been out of the loop for a couple years enjoying my Harbeth C7s with a pair of Joule 18w SET monos. My tastes have shifted and I'm looking for a solid state amp for the setup. System is vinyl only with Herron tube pre and phono.
dhcod
Ric Schultz at EVS is getting ready to release a new amp of his own design. A 25w pure class A, ss (50w @ 4 ohm). Don't know exactly when it's due out, but it should be killer. $2500 Details on his site.
If you're prepared to be patient & stretch just a little, i'd vote for a 2nd hand McCormack DNA-500. Good examples can be found found circa $3k. The DNA-500 sounds tube-like and is musical sounding, and will also have enough power to drive pretty much any speaker you might throw at it in future. They don't last long when they come up on the 'Gon & there is a good reason for that; they are a really nicely designed & built amp & a flat out bargain for their asking price.
There is a CODA amplifier 20 on audiogon right now and Reno Hi-Fi (http://www.renohifi.com/PassUsed/PassUsedInStock.htm) currently lists a x250 and offers a 1 year warranty both are within your budget. No Association with either seller.

There is a conrad johnson mf2275 currently listed on audiogon.

Any of these amps would work well with your Herron Phono Stage.

Chuck
How have your tastes shifted? What are you looking to change or improve upon?