which tube mono blocks?

I run electrostatics that are 4Ohm @ 86dB. I currently use 200w Class A SS mono's. Which tube amps should I get to try?
128x128jtwrace
Hey Missioncoonery,

The original post did not ask for anything other than recommendations for tube amps to try. I assume because he just wants to try tube amps after having had solid state amps, (which most of us have also thought about at some point).

He definitely did not ask for comments regarding his speakers, and whether he should keep them or not.

It is pretty apparent that you and Bill (Audiofeil) are about to start a flame war, and from my neutral corner, your original post started this. (Although, in your defense, I can see that Bill came on a bit too strong with his critique of your post!) I would advise you to tone it down a little, before the Audiogon board gets involved, and starts handing out punishments.

My two cents worth anyway.
.Kurt_tank .Yes, you correct..Audiofeil/Bill seems to have issues with several users on this site from what I have read.Point taken,My comment was simply this..The original poster was asking about what tube amps to try with a very difficult speaker.The best solution IMO if he wants to get into tube amps is to replace the speakers with an easier load.
Audio Valve challenger monos class A, xlr rca,easy auto bias can run kt88, el34, 6550, shows if tubes need replacing, stable into low ohms, great for stats.
How about the Rogue Zeus monoblocks @ 225 watts and reasonably priced used - at least compared to some of the other options referenced.