Self bias tube integrated or power amp suggestions

Hello
I'm looking for recommendations on a quality tube amp that is self bias,could be a power amp or integrated amp.
I would like to stay below a grand used,Chinese amps are fine as long as they have a good reputation.

I need something with decent power too. Like 20 watts or more. Triode a plus/prefered.

Looking forward to finding something. I have an Eastern Electric pre to use with a power amp.

Thanks in advance.
mcgarick
The AES / Cary AE-25 amp is auto-biasing, all point-to-point wired, sounds wonderful, uses a wide range of output tubes and is within your budget. It puts out only 15 watts in triode but mine has no trouble at all with a pair of 88db speakers in an 11x17 room.
Consonnace amps - check out the closeout ads from Quest for Sound under integrated tubeamps here -some are a little more than what you want to pay, but brand new and attractive prices - very nice amp (I am not affliated other than as a customer)
Really recommend a Rogue Tempest v1. The original was self biasing. Prefer Magnum version if you budget permits. Also has main in so you could use as an amp. Two things to note. It has a passive line stage so if you are using phone make sure your phono stage output is not on the margin. Also it runs pretty hot. Hotter than the v2 which is not self biasing. Plenty of power.
Contact Trelja, he is the North American distributor for Consonance, and they are really great sounding, especially at their prices.