If I like sound of Ayre Integrated I would Like...

I am trying to get ideas of what Ingrted Amps I might need to look at before buying.

Please fill in the blanks.
128x128dkzzzz
Dave, ol' DK4z just loves the attention. . . the more we chase his red herrings, the more he'll get excited and spin them back to us with his peerless colloquial verve. . . . very entertaining really! G.
DKZ's ,If you feel that Ayre and other costly (subjective) components are over priced by 60% (I dont know how you arrived at that percentage)I can only imagine what you must think of the owners of these components.Or is it just plain ENVY
The perception that everything is over-priced and a lot of magic and voodoo is being sold has to do with whether or not you personally hear differences in components and whether those differences have enough meaning to you. On a very fundamental level, ALL components do sound the same (one can make out the tune) so how does one justify the price difference?

So, if wine tastes like soured grape juice to you, it makes sense to stick with Welch's Grape Juice and avoid Petrus Pomerol Grand Vin. Who looks like the fool coming to a forum with a lot of serious enthusiasts to suggest that everyone is an idiot for spending more than you are willing to spend on "grape juice"?
Krell 300iL or 400xi are fantastic integrateds with tons of power and flat freq response.