New Roland Continuum 250 vs. Simaudio I-7

I've looked through the archives and haven't seen a comparison of these 2 integrateds. I am embarking on a second system (first is HT) and wondered if anyone has heard the Roland vs. Sim.

At this point it looks like I'm going with the Dynaudio C1's and the rest is up in the air. Probably going to buy the C1's on demo/used (~4-5K) and would like to keep the system under 12k total. Ideas?

Not completely set on an integrated but like the simplicity of them as my theatre is a cable nightmare.......

The Roland pieces seem to be MUCH easier to come by (on audiogon anyway) than the Simaudio.

My room size is 12'x 12'w/8ft ceiling.

Thanks for your help.
128x128hessec
I can't comment on the Rowland or Sim but I suggest you also consider the c-j CA200. It's a nice integrated with a sound I'd describe as sweet.

There are several good reviews online that you can google. It's also a current TAS Editor's Choice, Stereophile hasn't reviewed it.
My dynaudio dealer is also a simaudio dealer too. The first time I heard the sim with the C1's I just had to have the C1's (got em too). Great combo. I have a bryston b100 and have no reason to upgrade now. If now I had to choose between the 2 and there was no price difference I would go with the sim.
I only heard the rowland once but not against the sim or with the dyn's.
I own the CA-200 and the Rowland C500. Without a doubt the Rowland is superior in every respect. Of course, you can by the CJ used for half the price, so it is very viable at the lower price point.