BAT VK 600 M SE power conditioner

Hi,

I have a system consist of dCS verdi/purcell/verona & elgar + connected directly into my BAT monoblocks driven SF strad speakers. (kimber 1130 & 1038)
I use a PS audio powerplant for the source.
My question is if anyone can recommend any power conditioner for my power amps, or have any experience using conditioner for big power amps.

I would have prefer since there is some distance between the amps to have a separate conditioner for each amp, each amps have two power inlets.

Any suggestion/recommodations?

Best regards

Gfe
Norway
gfe
Breakthrough...news flash...MIT's AC2 Oracle power cord with Z stabilizer conditioning and power correction factor built in is absolutely freakin mind blowing!!! For amplification only, but on amps and preamps it will completely alter your point of reference on how much a PC can do for your system and I am understating it's effects. In a great system, it will be the difference between stereo and your butt in the 5th row of your favorite hall or venue...you will have goosebumps again over reproduced sound in the home...yeah, it's that good!
Dave,
Are you using the AC2 ORacle from the wall to the Z stabilizer or from the Z to the component and whcih model Z stabilizer are you using?
Thanks. I am intersted in the MIT Power products.
I am using the Oracle AC 2 power cord alone, which has their Z stabilizer circuitry and power correction networks onboard tuned for audio frequencies (50-60hz). This is the only product that has ever made good on what power conditioners are supposed to do...it is so incredible that I can hardly comprehend how a PC could make such a complete and total transformation in the sound of a system. This was the last link of my audio system to be completed. I have owned $80k rigs that couldn't have competed with my humble system currently...the MIT stuff has altered my entire outlook on what is possible with 2 channel audio. By the way, I ordered the PC for a 30 day demo...it took me less than 1 day to realize that I had been given a glimpse of the "Holy Audio Grail"...to be in the presence of music at home and on command:)
Dave,
Do you have more than one AC2 in your system and what coomponents are you using the new AC2 power cord on?
Thanks.